Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors expressly agree that all submitted works will be published (in print and online) in the journal Treatises and Documents, Journal of Ethnic Studies, published by the Inštitut za narodnostna vprašanja – Institute for Ethnic Studies, Erjavčeva 26, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia (the Publisher).
- All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are at the sole discretion of the publisher. The Author will be appropriately attributed at the publication.
- Authors warrant that the work is their own intellectual creation and does not infringe upon copyrights or any other rights of third parties. In case of claims by third parties, authors shall reimburse the Publisher for any direct and indirect damage incurred.
- Authors grant the Publisher the right of first publication of the submitted works and expressly acknowledge, that the works may be licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, that allows others to use the work for commercial and non-commercial purposes, or Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Licensethat allows others to use the work and make derivatives of the work for commercial and non-commercial purposes, whereas these derivatives must be shared under the terms of the same license, both with appropriate attribution as regards to the Author and the Publisher of this journal.
- Authors may enter into separate contractual arrangements with third parties for the non-exclusive distribution of the works initially published in this journal (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with acknowledgement of their initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website), after it has been published in this journal, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and more widespread citation of the published work.